Wednesday, 25 September 2013

happy lovely best Latest funny friends Birthday wishes sms wishes




 happy Birthday wishes sms , lovely  Birthday wishes sms ,best  Birthday wishes sms,Latest Birthday wishes ,sms funny Birthday wishes sms,happy Birthday wishes,lovely  Birthday wishes sms,best  Birthday wishes ,sms Latest Birthday wishes sms,funny Birthday wishes sms,





It is the simplest things that make your life count, like a simple wish. Wish you Happy Birthday!

It is your choice, when and how your life’s sparking begins, not age.Happy B’Day

It is your day, celebrate and Make this the best day of the rest of your life Happy Birth Day.

I hv been that age. I hv done that age. It is fun. Enjoy Happy B’Day

Just live it out to the fullest and have fun! Bday

I Just wanted to say happy birthday, and hope u have the best day ever and party like its ur 25th birthday.

I Just wanted to say that I really do wish you a very Happy Birthday frm the bottom of my heart.

I Just wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Hope your day is filled with lots of love   , joy and happiness. Remember to have tons of fun. Love you forever! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY

Just when the caterpillar thinks that it is all grown up, it becomes a butterfly. Happy Birthday Butterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment